We couldn’t be more excited to share with you the all-new Blaq, built from the ground up for BlackBerry 10™.
We’ve taken a new approach to how timelines are displayed and organized, and geared almost everything toward making your interaction with twitter as easy and natural as possible.
Here are just a few of Blaq for BlackBerry 10™ show-stopping features:
- Fast scrolling
- Interactive gesture engine for quick actions to keep you moving
- REAL-TIME Twitter streaming support
- Power-conscious – When minimized, Blaq goes into low-power mode to save battery
- The most advanced muting system – mute based on multiple criteria
- Sharing – Share from just about any app to Blaq and vice versa
- Active Frame – Know when you get new tweets, mentions or direct messages
- BBM™ integration – share tweets updates with your BBM™ contacts
- Native or editable retweet support (hold down on RT icon in detail screen)
- In-app notifications
- Twitter username auto-completion
- Image previews within Blaq
- View your lists curated from Twitter.com
- Multi-account support
- Search people and tweets
- Photo posting – Twitter
- Q10 support
We’ve got an exciting and ambitious road map with big updates that will come at you fast. So if there’s something you feel is missing, please let us know, but chances are good that it’s already in the works and right around the corner.
Blaq for BlackBerry 10™ is available now for a limited-time introductory price of just $2.99.